Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cupcake-Mania (at least a personal one...)

I was looking for a nice cupcake place in Seoul since my arrival. After a friend told me that the huge cupcake-mania here has already been two years ago, I was getting a bit concerned. Back home in Germany cupcakes have just recently become popular and of course I, as a sweets-lover, became addicted to them immediately.

I even searched the internet on cupcake places in Seoul but either the webpages were in Korean or the information seemed to be a little outdated.

I was almost burying my hopes for a decent cupcake café when I just by chance discovered this cute little store while strolling through Hongdae. It’s a bit hidden in the backways so I couldn’t believe my eyes when I just realized that it was indeed what I was looking for.

great sortiment of cupcakes
the whole place looks so nice :)
I basically stormed inside and took in the fabulous sight of all different kinds of cupcakes. The atmosphere in there was just what I wanted and I decided for a vanilla-flavored indulgence.

Delicious

I savored every bite of it and promised myself to come back as soon as possible.

And now I indeed start wondering whether this is going to be a food blog. I guess due to the amazing amount of wonderful food and dining places here in Seoul it is becoming more and more inevitable not to write about eating my way through the city...


Directions: from the playground in Hongdae walk straight down the street until you are passing the Zara store. On the opposite side is a small alley with a steak restaurant at the far end. Just on the right side before the restaurant you'll find Vanilla Cupcakes (it's a bit hidden in the back).

1 comment:

  1. ...traigo
    sangre
    de
    la
    tarde
    herida
    en
    la
    mano
    y
    una
    vela
    de
    mi
    corazón
    para
    invitarte
    y
    darte
    este
    alma
    que
    viene
    para
    compartir
    contigo
    tu
    bello
    blog
    con
    un
    ramillete
    de
    oro
    y
    claveles
    dentro...


    desde mis
    HORAS ROTAS
    Y AULA DE PAZ


    COMPARTIENDO ILUSION


    CON saludos de la luna al
    reflejarse en el mar de la
    poesía...




    ESPERO SEAN DE VUESTRO AGRADO EL POST POETIZADO DE FLOR DE PASCUA ENEMIGOS PUBLICOS HÁLITO DESAYUNO CON DIAMANTES TIFÓN PULP FICTION, ESTALLIDO MAMMA MIA, TOQUE DE CANELA ,STAR WARS,

    José
    Ramón...

    ReplyDelete